CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today is the day...

Photobucket

Today is the day that we start things new. For me it is this blog. For my children...it is their education and things they are learning in school and in the world. For my husband..it is his work.

Let me introduce you to this busy crew.

Mom - (that's me) My name is Jennie, I am 34 with a birthday closing in, sadly, I don't feel a day over 18 mentally, but physically...ekk..mother nature is taking its course. I live and breath in my home town in Wisconsin. I am a full fledge cheese head, though I did do a year long stint in the Windy City. I currently have my own massage business, and work full time at a non-profit agency.

Dad - that would be my loving husband Sean. He is 33 years old and an amazing man, husband and father. I have been completely blessed.

Zach - that would be my 14 yr old step son, who lives with us 50% of the time. He is now a freshman in high school and enjoying all the glory of being the talented football quarterback and hockey team. His social live and sport have really picked up...so a side job of ours is also being a taxi.

Ike - he is my 12 yr old step son, who is Zach's brother. He is in 7th grade this year and just got done with his football season and is starting his youth hockey season as the goalie. He too, is getting the social life in gear, and the girls starting to come around. Both he and Zach now have their own cell phones...and I think are in a contest of who can do the most text messages. I believe they do more in a month then I have done in the years I have, combined!!! (THANK YOU CELLCOM FOR UNLIMITED TXTING!!!!)

Cinneidi - (that is pronounced 'kennedy') is our 6 yr old princess. She is in 1st grade this year but looks like she is 10. We call her "the informer" because she loves to tell what everyone is doing and can talk non stop for hours. I have concluded she enjoys the sound of her own voice somedays. I have stopped bringing her shopping for gifts, because even Sean learned to ask her what mommy bought for him, because she will spill the beans without any torture or bribery required. She is also our drama child, though she seems to be growing out of it finally. She is in jazz dance classes once a week and had her first recital last spring...

Aiden - he is our 2 yr old son. Oh our little Aiden....this kid will definately be giving us a run for our money in the future. He is way to smart, and way to skilled sports wise and way to inquisitive...and way to fearless. He will cause all my grey hairs...as I know he has already created a few just in his short time of mobility. He love ANYTHING that is car/truck/trailer related, any tools, any hunting and any sports. I felt all that testosterone surging my body as I carried him.

Those are the crew players in this. I will have more for everyone soon.