CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

chopped my hair off

the other day I chopped my hair off...and I love it....something fun...something different...something....SASSY

Here is the before.... (yes I am aware that the shots are blurry...but my cell phone is going down the drain...it used to take nice clear shots....)

Photobucket

It was only actually taken because we were trying to get a head shot to do those free online hair style programs that let you see a style and color...we had a BLAST doing that...



Here is the AFTER....

Photobucket

I have to say that Tammy did an awesome job. (that is Tammy Boykins at A Touch of Class Salon....In Rib Mountian in the old Shakey's Pizza Building. 842-0414 or book online at www.mysalononline.com/atouchofclass )....

No comments: