CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

commercials...and the credit crunch

have you noticed since the whole economic fallout...all those funny Capitol One credit card commericals are no longer playing like...EVERY OTHER commercial as they have in the past. Actually I have yet to see them at all that I can remember in the last several weeks. Based on my job, I see tons of people daily that have all gotten into trouble with their credit cards...and they have no way out. Marathon County has an extremely high bankruptcy and foreclosure rate. I think it is going to be a pretty lean christmas this year with people not having their credit to fall back on. I know our xmas personally will be trimmed back this year, at least until I know for sure my job is secure. So we have put away our Visa and Mastercards and have been working hard at living on a strict budget...to pay off bills and put money away just incase.

No comments: